Comment on page
FSCharter is a virtual aviation career platform.
- 1.Enter your FSCharter log in email address,
- 2.Enter your FSCharter password,
- 3.then activate the channel by placing a checkmark next to FSCharter.
Settings > Input Channels > FSCharter
If you need to change your credentials then deactivate the channel first, update the data, then activate again.
- Shown are aircraft with active jobs as per FSCharter's flight board.
- Parked aircraft are not shown, so they neither block parking positions nor the runway if abandoned there.
- Also is your own flight not shown, so that you don't collide with yourself.
- There is no notion of exchanging CSL models or liveries with FSCharter. LiveTraffic's standard matching rules apply and will pick a model from your set of installed CSL models. Do not expect any of the fancy self-developed personal liveries to appear in LiveTraffic, that show up from time to time on FSCharter Discord channels.
Last modified 6mo ago