Comment on page
Description of configuration items
- All changes are applied immediately.
- The configuration file is written when the settings UI is closed and on X-Plane exit.
There are no [OK] or [Cancel] buttons. Whatever you do takes effect at once.
The double arrow buttons
expand/collapse all sections.
The search box at the top of the settings allows you to quickly filter options:
- Copy & Paste is supported.
- [Enter] applies the changed value.
- [Esc] cancels the current edit operation and fills the field with the value from before the edit operation. No change is applied to LiveTraffic.
- With [Tab] / [Shift+Tab] you can move focus between edit fields.
LiveTraffic's version number is shown in the last line of the Settings.
In X-Planes Settings the following is recommended:
Last modified 6mo ago